Posts Tagged ‘bella’s house and pet sitting’
Quality. On the front page of our website I show every visitor that Bella’s is the Best. We provide a QUALITY service (vs quantity) and we can prove it.
Webster’s defines QUALITY as follows:
1. An essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute
2. Character or nature, as belonging to or distinguishing a thing
3. Character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence
4. High grade; superiority; excellence.
Buyer beware that not all pet sitters are created equal. How is Bella’s the Best? Simply put, we have top notch QUALITY. The following will take a deeper look showing you some things that not many other pet sitters can claim:
- 2007 National Pet Sitting Business of the Year – This award was given out by the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters. They are the country’s largest non profit pet sitting Association that has 1,000s of members all over the country. They determine the winner based on outstanding business practices and vision in maintaining and growing their business. No other pet sitter in AZ has achieved this high honor.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award – Angie’s list is of the people, by the people. We have achieved a perfect A+ for customer service and because of that also earned their Super Service Award. Fewer than 5% of companies on their list meet this standard.
- Pet CPR/First Aid Certified – I took the extra education in attending the Red Cross’ class in order to ensure our clients that I can handle emergencies and have been trained by a well known and national organization.
- Bella’s Concierge Program – Simply put, you need something I will help you find it. I am constantly out at networking events all around Scottsdale. I have known the integrity of other business owners and their work and can 100% vouch for their services (as they can with ours). Anything house or pet related, just ask. We are the only pet sitting service in Scottsdale that offers this COMPLIMENTARY service to our clients!
- Founder of The Business of Pet Sitting, LLC –BHPS is run by a nationally leading pet sitting coach and expert. This is an online community unique of its kind to inspire, motivate, and challenge pet sitters in the USA and Canada to take it to the next level. I am the Founder and the Coach in this community complete with weekly challenges, webinars, teleconferences and more. Bella’s House & Pet Sitting is lead by a national expert in the pet sitting industry.
- Ready Key Program – We have a amazing system that secures and codes your key. Going away on a last min trip? We have your key already. Convenience is key!
- Personalized Service – During the consultation we create a customizable program for our fur kid clients. No two programs are the same. Clients are paired up with their personal sitter who they are able to build a relationship with. If appointment is booked with enough advanced notice, clients will always have the same pet sitter.
- Bonded and Insured & Workman’s Compensation! This is HUGE! And we show you proof during our consultation. This is for our two and four legged clients protection. What would happen if an independent sitter hurt themselves in your home? Flooded your downstairs because a toilet was left running? You would be unprotected and responsible for their mistakes.
- Disaster Preparedness Plan – What happens if there is a fire on McDowell Mountain? What happens if there was some sort of natural disaster in our area? We have a plan (as outlined by the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters) to combat anything. We also have the resources to put the plans in motion. Not all pet sitters have given serious consideration to this. It could mean life or death for your fur kid.
- Member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
Being a member means that I had to sign the Pledge of Professional Conduct. The Pledge guides them in conducting their businesses by the highest standards of ethical behavior. It also promotes humane interaction with animals and fellow human beings. Details can be found here: http://www.petsitters.org/index.cfm?section=BecomeMem&content=Indvmembers#ethics
- Philanthropy – We care about giving back and do so on a regular basis. We are supporters of the United States Humane Society (USHS), Gabriel’s Angels, Arizona Rescue a Golden and Paw Placement. In fact, in addition to donating money we have created events for their benefit.One can that can be found here: http://www.bellashouseandpets.com/P4P.html http://www.scottsdalepetexpert.com/announcments/what-is-20-really-worth-to-you-a-life/
- Highly trained employees (not independent contractors!) Bella’s is the best…. All of Bella’s House & Pet Sitting employees (not independent contractors!) not only go through an extensive background check, but are personally hand picked, screened, and trained by Danielle Vasta, the Owner. As Danielle states, “Each of my employee’s are a direct extension of me. They are like my left and right arm. I trust them, I have trained them, and tested them, therefore vouch for them.” Bella’s only hires the best!” In addition, because we have a team – our clients will never be left high and dry. We are almost always available and have back up if GOD FORBID something happened to one of us. Most independent pet sitters can’t say the same thing.
- Easy to use on line scheduling system! No more playing phone tag or wondering if your booking was received. We have eliminated any scheduling mistakes making it virtually impossible to “forget” a pet sit because of this technology. Not all pet sitters have this. Almost no independent pet sitters have this.
And if you still don’t believe us check out these sites to see what clients are saying about us:
So that folks is how we show QUALITY. Is it really enough to leave your home and your fur kid in the possession of someone who only loves the pets…but doesn’t provide a quality service with a plan B or plan C?This information has been provided to you from Bella Vasta, the Pack Leader for Bella’s House and Pet Sitting in Scottsdale AZ. For more information please call 480.330.4552 or go to http://www.bellashouseandpets.com
While running a busy pet sitting company in Scottsdale, I get asked at least once a week if I “know someone who wants a dog/cat.” At that point in time I usually read the person the riot act (and now will email them the below…) and tell them they better rethink their decision. As a preface….AZ has the second largest pet overpopulation in the country, and the 72 hr time frame this author talks about is true. Pets dies within 72 hrs of being in the shelter. Period. Now please….read on:
Letter from a Shelter Manager. Education people, EDUCATION!! Let’s pray that 2009 spares more lives than the 11 million killed last year… (do not stop reading until you’ve reached the end.)
A Letter from a Shelter Manager:
I think our society needs a huge ” Wake-up” call.
As a shelter manager, I am going to share a little insight with you all… a view from the inside if you will.
First off, all of you breeders/sellers should be made to work in the “back” of an animal shelter for just one day.
Maybe if you saw the life drain from a few sad, lost, confused eyes, you would change your mind about breeding and selling to people you don’t even know. That puppy you just sold will most likely end up in my shelter when it’s not a cute little puppy anymore.
The most common excuses I hear are;
“We are moving and we can’t take our dog (or cat).” Really? Where are you moving to that doesn’t allow pets and why did you choose that place instead of a pet friendly home?
Or they say “The dog got bigger than we thought it would”. How big did you think a German Shepherd would get?
“We don’t have time for her”. Really? I work a 10- 12 hour day and still have time for my 6 dogs!
“She’ s tearing up our yard”. How about making her a part of your family, how about some obedience training & exercise?
They always tell me: “We just don’t want to have to stress about finding a place for her we know she’ll get adopted, she’s a good dog.”
Odds are your pet won’t get adopted & how stressful do you think being in a shelter is? Well, let me tell you, your pet has 72 hours to find a new family from the moment you drop it off. Sometimes a little longer if the shelter isn’t full and your dog manages to stay completely healthy. If it sniffles, it dies.
It will be depressed and it will cry constantly for the family that abandoned it.
If your pet is lucky, I will have enough volunteers in that day to take him/her for a walk. If I don’t, your pet won’t get any attention besides having a bowl of food slid under the kennel door and the waste sprayed out of its pen with a high-powered hose.
If your dog is big, black or any of the “Bully” breeds (pit bull, rottie, mastiff, etc) it was pretty much dead when you walked it through the front door. Those dogs just don’t get adopted.
If your pet makes it over all of those hurdles chances are it will get kennel cough or an upper respiratory infection and will be destroyed because shelters just don’t have the funds to pay for even a $100 treatment.
Here’s a little euthanasia 101 for those of you that have never witnessed a perfectly healthy, scared animal being “put-down”….
They all don’t just “go to sleep”, sometimes they spasm for a while, gasp for air and defecate on themselves.
When it all ends, your pet’s corpse will be stacked like firewood in a large freezer in the back with all of the other animals that were killed waiting to be picked up like garbage.
What happens next? Cremated? Taken to the dump? Rendered into pet food? You’ll never know and it probably won’t even cross your mind. It was just an animal and you can always buy another one, right?
I hope that those of you that have read this are bawling your eyes out and can’t get the pictures out of your head I deal with everyday on the way home from work.
My point to all of this: DON’T BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER PETS DIE!
With your participation in this program you are indirectly helping to SAVE GOLDENS lives!
Even if you do not live in the Phoenix area, you can still buy a ticket and help send someone else who is deserving to the game. Afterall, what is $20.00? A pizza? A few cocktails on the weekend? Tranfer that into saving a LIFE…
3rd Annual Dog Days of Summer….
Thursday Aug 13th at 7pm at the US Airways Center, Phoenix AZ
Rescue Ticket Package Includes:
This is Holly, and she is one of the Golden’s up for adoption.
How can you say NO to this face?
Email me NOW to get tickets!!!! email@example.com
The Arizona Golden Rescue Group is the rescue group that Bella’s House & Pet Sitting supports.